ejb@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB deployment question

From: bea <beaotx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 00:58:34 +0100

Hi,

Thank both.
Finally I've created an ear file with my two war modules and the EJB
module. I've kept the local interface in order to build an EJB client
that serves as a dependency of the web applications while compiling.

I'm going to try it with a @Remote interface, to see which option
would be the best approach, though to my knowledge, the @Remote
interface is used when the EJB client and the EJB module are in
different class loaders, isn't it?