ejb@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB call EJB?

From: Andrea Wang <Andrea.Wang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 09:31:09 +0800

Thanks Marina for your kindly help!

So first, it can have EJB call remote EJB, right?
suspect it is similar like the servlet call EJB example:
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/ejb/EJB_FAQ.html#cross-appserverremoteref
instead, specify the JNDI name:
corbaname:iiop:<host>:<port>#<global_jndi_name>
in sun-ejb-jar.xml?
Is there any reference or sample code?

With this I'll check customer setup details...

Thank you.

Andrea