ejb@glassfish.java.net

ProgrammaticLogin without login configuration file - how can it be done programmatically?

From: Andreas Kozma <andreas.kozma_at_ansis.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 10:47:42 +0200

Hi!

We have a java standalone client that successfully connects to EJBs on
our Glassfish v2.1 server using ProgrammaticLogin.

However, having to specify

-Djava.security.auth.login.config=...path.../glassfish/lib/appclient/
appclientlogin.conf

is very tedious, as we need to do it manually for every unit test we
run (we have many). Is there a way to supply the login configuration
contained in appclientlogin.conf in our java code?

We have found posts on how to do it LoginContext, but we didn't find a
way to add it to ProgrammaticLogin.

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,

- Andreas Kozma