ejb@glassfish.java.net

OneToMany Lazy Fetch

From: Silvio Rainoldi <silvio.rainoldi_at_zattix.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 08:39:56 +0200

Hi,
how can I make a Lazy Fetch with EJB?
If I make an EAGER fetch on my OneToMany relationship work all perfectly,
but when I try to change to LAZY it give me the following exception:

no session or session was closed

Thanks in advance, Silvio

--
Silvio Rainoldi
Via Rinaldo Simen 6
6648 Minusio
Switzerland
tel: +41 (0)76 566 03 90
silvio.rainoldi_at_zattix.com
www.zattix.com
*************************************
Notice: The information contained in this message is
intended only for use of the individual(s) named above and
may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or
lost by any mistransmission. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you
must not use,disseminate, copy it in any form or take any
action in reliance of it. If you have received this message
in error please delete it and any copies of it and notify
the sender immediately.