ejb@glassfish.java.net

Re: Fwd: follow-up question about remote EJB

From: Cheng Fang <Cheng.Fang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 16:48:16 -0500

Ing. Walter Minchez wrote:
Hi, thanks for the answer....

I have checked the forum before, and the only thread about is:

but it's the same error and doesn't have a solution. I need to make it this way, servlet in web server and ejb in glassfish, and can't use Tomcat.... this is because of requirements for the application, I can't change it.

I tried with the CosNaming format too, but no luck. I'll appreciate any help you can give me.

CosNaming won't work since web servers are not required to support the EJB interop.  I will research more and update the forum thread.  We need to make this work since they are both Sun products.

-cheng