ejb@glassfish.java.net

Fwd: follow-up question about remote EJB

From: Ing. Walter Minchez <walter.minchez_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 11:16:40 -0600

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ing. Walter Minchez <walter.minchez_at_gmail.com>
Date: Feb 6, 2008 11:03 AM
Subject: follow-up question about remote EJB
To: ejb_at_glassfish.dev.java.net

Hi, I have a question and hope you can help me.

I'm trying to acces an EJB 3.0 deployed in Glassfish V2, according to the
steps in:
How do I access a Remote EJB (3.0 or 2.x) from a non-Java EE web container
like Tomcat or Resin?

Those steps work perfectly for Tomcat 5.5.17, I followed the steps and they
communicate, a servlet and the ejb.
But I need to use that code with Sun Java System Web Server 7.0u1.
Using the same code, it doesn't work. It throws this exception:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
 at com.sun.enterprise.naming.SerialInitContextFactory.<clinit>(
SerialInitContextFactory.java:65)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
com.sun.webserver.logging.enterprise.system.util.LogStrings !=
com.sun.logging.enterprise.system.util.LogStrings
 at java.util.logging.Logger.getLogger(Logger.java:308)
 at com.sun.logging.LogDomains.getLogger(LogDomains.java:240)
 at com.sun.enterprise.util.ORBManager.<clinit>(ORBManager.java:93)

There is a difference in the configuration, the SJSWS doesn't let load the
javaee.jar because "Offends Servlet.class"...

Do you know what could it be the reason for the exception? Is it for the
javaee.jar?
I will thank you any help with this. I've tried with the SJSWS forum but no
luck.