ejb@glassfish.java.net

re : interceptor verifier tests

From: Kenneth Saks <Kenneth.Saks_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 09:50:39 -0500

Hi Sahoo,

   We checked in the changes for default interceptors and method-level
interceptors in .xml/annotations so you should be able to continue
with the related verifier tests now. Couple things to note :

1. To get a list of all interceptor classes for a particular
ejbDescriptor, use

Set<EjbInterceptor> getInterceptorClasses() instead of

List<EjbInterceptor> getInterceptorChain().

getInterceptorChain() represents the ordered list of class-level
interceptors, but
that might not include interceptors that are only applied at the
method-level.

getInterceptorClasses() will contain a set of all interceptor classes
that are applicable
for the ejb.

2. If you want to traverse the interceptor bindings, you can get them from
List<InterceptorBindingDescriptor>
EjbBundleDescriptor.getInterceptorBindings()

  --ken