docs@glassfish.java.net

Please review: Pluggability Dev Guide Doc Plan

From: Paul Davies <Paul-Martin.Davies_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 14:29:54 -0700

Hi,

Please review the Document Plan
<http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishV3DocPlanPlugInDev>
for the/ Sun GlassFish v3 Prelude Add-On Component Development Guide/.
This guide is the document that explains how to perform the tasks that
wre identified in the pluggability user task analysis
<http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishv3UserTaskAnalysisPluggability>
brainstorming in which you might have participated.

The purpose of this guide is to explain how to use GlassFish v3
interfaces for pluggability
<http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishv3UserTaskAnalysisPluggability>
to develop add-on components for GlassFish. This document explains how
to perform *only* those tasks that ensure that the add-on component is
suitable for GlassFish. This document is for software developers who are
developing add-on components for GlassFish v3. This document assumes
that the developers are working with a GlassFish distribution, not the
GlassFish source code. Familiarity with the Java language is also assumed.

Please send me your feedback no later than end of day *Tuesday October 6.*

As this document is to be supplied for v3 Prelude, Ian Evans, Kim Haase
and I will start work work on implementing the plan before the deadline
for comments on the plan. If any sections that we have worked on are
affected by comments on the paln, we will rework thiose sections.

Thank you.
<http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishV3DocPlanPlugInDev>

--
Paul Davies, Senior Technical Writer, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
http://blogs.sun.com/techscribe/