docs@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: Re: missing document in GlassFish wiki]

From: Gail Risdal <Gail.Risdal_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 13:20:14 -0700

Hello,

I've added a new FAQ to the Wiki FAQ and a note to the main comment
page. Certainly can't hurt. I think we should still have doc-specific
instructions on each comment page, though (as opposed to pointing to the
FAQ), providing the exact file name(s), etc. of the specific content
we're asking people to review.

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishDocs
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=FaqViewAttachment

Gail