docs@glassfish.java.net

Re: logging.properties file

From: Dixie Pine <Dixie.Pine_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:03:20 -0700

Hello Carla,

I'll be documenting the logging.properties file in the Prelude Admin
Guide. Can you send me a copy of the file? I'll look at the
instructions you added to the file and see what I can come up with for
the manual. I'll put your name as reviewer for the Administering Logging
chapter in the Prelude Admin Guide, okay?

Dixie