docs@glassfish.java.net

Re: Meeting request: What will users do with the Pluggability features of GlassFish?

From: Paul Davies <Paul-Martin.Davies_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 18:40:45 -0700

Hi Kedar,

You're welcome.

The list of participants is based on the authors, reviewers, and testers
of the feature as listed in the table of 1-pagers
<http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=V3FunctionalSpecs>.

Perhaps it would make more sense to ask Jerome to review the list of
tasks that the meeting produces.

Regards,
-Paul