docs@glassfish.java.net

Re: Documentation QA Requirements for GlassFish v3

From: <June.Parks_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 10:14:36 -0700

I have an issue with "Examples contain only literal text, *no*
placeholders." The locations of the installation directory and domain
directory are different on different operating systems, so to show a
literal example is to show an example for only one operating system. It
would be rather tedious to show examples for all operating systems, and
it would be a pain to change lots of examples when the paths for a given
operating system change, which is why we have path variables in the
first place.

June