docs@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: GlassFish v3 Docs Meeting -- 4/17 ** 2-3 PM PDT **]

From: Jennifer Ball <Jennifer.Ball_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:03:35 -0700

Hi Debbie,

Really? The deadline is 5/1? I thought that was the release date.
Well, that's good then. Are you done with your stuff yet? I'm working
on three projects simultaneously, so I'm not done with any of them yet.
I guess I didn't have the right working strategy.:)

So, did you ever get a response from Ian regarding the example
workspaces? Did you see my response to your message on that? Let me
know what you want to do. I think it might be a good idea to share the
work on that because we will both need about the same things.

Jennifer