docs@glassfish.java.net

Fourth draft of the v3 TP2 Quick Start Guide

From: Scott Fordin <Scott.Fordin_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:20:29 -0400

Hi,

Please find attached in PDF format the fourth draft of the GlassFish
v3 TP2 Quick Start Guide. This version has a real pointer to a real
sample app that I'm using to demonstrate deployment, etc.

There's also a new section on JRuby-on-Rails, with a sample app,
thanks to Jennifer Ball, that I trimmed down a bit for the QSG. That
said, I'm thinking it still might be too much information for a QSG
context. When you look at this section, please keep in mind the needs
of a QSG, and tell me if what's there is too much, too little, or
just right. I'll apply the judgment made here to the sections on
Eclipse and NetBeans.

Thanks,

Scott