docs@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: Indiv GFv3 doc plan template feedback]

From: Paul Davies <Paul-Martin.Davies_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 16:25:56 -0800

Hi Dixie,

I agree with all your comments about the New Material and changes
Required for This Release section and the order of sections, so I'll
make those changes immediately.

I also agree with your comments about the Review Record section.
However, I'll wait until I hear from others before making any further
changes.

Regards,
-Paul

--
Paul Davies, Senior Technical Writer, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
http://blogs.sun.com/techscribe/