discuss_ja@glassfish.java.net

RE: [Fwd: [Info] WSGEN Failure has occured.]

From: Captain Jack Sparrow <xbl08325_at_nifty.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:29:19 +0900

Hi Judy

How are you doing ?
>Would like to find is it mac jdk 5 or mac jdk 6 works in your case ?

JavaSE6 (jdk 6) is not released for Mac OS X.
In case, somthing wrong with Java 1.5.0_13 for Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger.
May be, I think so.

This problem was resolved after upgraded the Mac OS X from Tiger to Leopard,
and I installed the Java For Mac OS X 10.5 Update 2 as java 1.5.0_16.

Savvy? :-)

Thanks
Jack

  _____