dev@glassfish.java.net

[gf-dev] can't find javax.enterprise.context package after compiling glass fish

From: William <streetpoet_at_163.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 17:21:44 +0800

Dear experts,

        I am not sure it’s right place i post message, sorry for trouble you if posting wrong place.
        After I compile glassfish using snapshot version, I can’t find javax.enterprise.context package in weld-osgi-bundle.jar. However the official version of Glassfish4 have that package.
        If not existing, I can’t use CDI feature in project. For example, I can’t define a bean with javax.enterprise.context.SessionScoped. I don’t know what I missing. Could you please tell what I should do?

William
13502049134
System Architect
streetpoet_at_163.com