dev@glassfish.java.net

[gf-dev] Re: can't find javax.enterprise.context package after compiling glass fish

From: Romain Grecourt <romain.grecourt_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 17:46:59 +0200

On 8/27/14 3:30 PM, William wrote:
> I had download nightly build on official download page. Also i can’t
> find javax.enterprise.context.SessionScoped. It makes me so puzzle, i
> can’t see any changes about this, can anybody tell me why?
Can you please double check the content of you cdi-api.jar, and report
the output of asadmin version ?

grep 'javax.enterprise.context.SessionScoped' -r glassfish4/ --include
"*.jar"
Binary file glassfish4/glassfish/modules/*cdi-api.jar*matches

./glassfish4/glassfish/bin/asadmin version
Version string could not be obtained from Server [localhost:4848].
(Turn debugging on e.g. by setting AS_DEBUG=true in your environment, to
see the details.)
Using locally retrieved version string from version class.
Version = GlassFish Server Open Source Edition *4.1 (build 13)*
Command version executed successfully.

Thanks,
Romain