dev@glassfish.java.net

FindBugs progress - 3/4/2013

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 17:20:57 -0800

It's been a long time since my last report. Progress continues, but
time is running out to meet our goal for GlassFish 4.0! We've been
so close for so long, don't let us fail!!!

The total number of FindBugs errors is down to 707, a drop of about 150
since the last report three months ago.

Of the 119 modules in the baseline, 113 of them have met the goal.

Here's the 6 modules remaining to meet the goal. Only a total of 14 bugs
need to be fixed to meet the goal!

Appserver Core Bootstraping Classes base: 45 goal: 30 cur: 31
Java EE Management JSR 77 MEJB base: 6 goal: 4 cur: 5
javax.security.auth.message API v.1.0 base: 1 goal: 0 cur: 1
Load-Balancer admin base: 32 goal: 21 cur: 26
Private APIs of Glassfish V3 base: 17 goal: 11 cur: 14
Scattered Archive APIs of Glassfish base: 6 goal: 4 cur: 7

Just a reminder - you can find the details here (Oracle internal):
http://gf-hudson.us.oracle.com/hudson/job/gf-trunk-findbugs-low-priority/