dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: is latest-glassfish-unix-ml.sh supported on Macs

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <snjezana.sevozenzerovic_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 03:39:26 -0700 (PDT)

Vince,

please double-check which JDK is referenced in your environment and make sure it is relatively recent JDK 7. If you install in typical mode, you are currently not explicitly prompted for the JDK which will be used for GF runtime and install wrapper will attempt to auto-detect JDK based on JAVA_HOME and PATH content.

And, yes, installer messaging and version updates are still work in progress.

Thanks,

Snjezana