dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: A problem about deploy vaadin demo

From: Tang Yong <tangyong_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 10:15:25 +0900

The issue is very similar to GLASSFISH-19714, and I also confirmed that
this demo's WEB-INF/lib contains guava.

However, I can not understand why the demo can run in GF 3.1.2.2
successfully. Although I have still not investigated the issue , I have
the following initial guess:

1 Demo should have not problem
2 Weld 2.x has a big change compared with 1.x
3 whether GF Weld Integration Module has a regression?

Thanks
--Tang