dev@glassfish.java.net

About the style of GFv3 command name

From: leisore <leisore_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 18:22:34 +0800

Hi,

For the style of GFv3 command name, I have some doubts.

I find that some commands name start with "_", others start with
"__"(two "_"),
and the rests are normal, just start with a letter.

For example:_deploy, __create-user-group, deploy

At first I thought the commands starting with "_" and "__" are private,
that means
user can't see or execute these commands(in fact, the documents of GFv3
didn't describe
these commands). But then I found I was wrong, I counld list these
commands with subcommand
"list-commands _" and I counld execute this commands in the asadmin utility.

Therefore, please tell me the difference between them,
or do we have a convention about them?

Moreover, can I define a command that its name contains a space, just
like the following:

@Service(name="add --cloud-container")
@Scoped(PerLookup.class)
public class AddCloudContainer implements AdminCommand {

It's ok in my test, but I'm not sure whether there are
poential problems like doing these.

Thanks,
Leisore