dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Fixing MethodDescriptor.equals method

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 09:43:31 -0500

Hi, Marina
     I believe the MethodDescriptor is mostly used by the EJB container
so ejb dev tests should provide a pretty good test coverage. To be safe,
you can also run the deployment dev tests (see instructions here:
http://aseng-wiki.us.oracle.com/asengwiki/display/GlassFish/BG+Deployment+Dev+Tests).

     Thanks,

- Hong