dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: About the GLASSFISH-16651

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 20:38:41 +0530

Hi Tom,

Could you please explain what you mean by a launch link?

What I mean by server resolving the URI is that server would obtain an
InputStream for the resource referenced by the URI using something like
URI.toURL().openConnection(). That way, any registered URL handler in
the server runtime can intercept to decorate the InputStream.

Thanks,
Sahoo