dev@glassfish.java.net

POM Change

From: Jason Lee <jason.d.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 13:42:52 -0500

I need to make the following change to
main/appserver/admingui/cluster/pom.xml. I realize I'm adding a JMS dep
the Console cluster module, but it's only temporary. I'm working on a
demo for MS2, so I'd like to keep the code changes as minimal as
possible at this point. Once I have the change to demo working and
committed, I'll work on cleaning this up and making it right.

Any problems with this? I can make it right now, but I really would
like to keep the changes simple at this point.

+ <dependency>
+ <groupId>org.glassfish.main.admin</groupId>
+ <artifactId>rest-service</artifactId>
+ <version>${project.version}</version>
+ <scope>provided</scope>
+ </dependency>
+ <dependency>
+ <groupId>org.glassfish.main.jms</groupId>
+ <artifactId>gf-jms-connector</artifactId>

--
Jason Lee
Principal Member of Technical Staff