dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: maven-jaxb2-plugin

From: Aleksei Valikov <valikov_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 00:02:36 +0200

Hi,

>> Anyone know about the maven-jaxb2-plugin?
>> http://java.net/projects/maven-jaxb2-plugin/pages/Home
>> Who created it?

I am the author.

>> It seems that all the real documentation is on a site that's down:
>> http://confluence.highsource.org/display/MJIIP
>> Why isn't it on java.net?

java.net does not provide Confluence and did not provide JIRA back
then, when I started the project.
As I was not satisfied with the CollabNet stack java.net was running
back then, I've established my own source forge with JIRA, Confluence
and Hudson.
Since Kenai, java.net does have a sensible issue tracker, but Wiki
still feels a bit outdated (no RichtWYSIWYG editing in 2012?).

My mistake was that I have underestimated maintenance. The Tomcat
which runs my JIRA and Confluence lies down regularly and I lack the
resources to do anything about it. I just start it from time to time -
either when I notice that the server is down, or if someone complains.

Bye,
/lexi