dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: build error

From: romain.grecourt <romain.grecourt_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 16:01:11 +0100

Usually this kind of issue happens when there is no artifacts left in
"target/artifacts/jars/".

Basically the dependency-plugin copy the dependencies in
"target/artifacts/jar" and then these files are filtered to exclude the
ones that already exist in a specific packager module.
If there are no files remaining in "target/artifacts/jars" after the
filtering process, the stage directory is not created (because it is
created during the copy of the files from "target/artifacts/jars" to
"target/stage/...")

Romain