dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: build issue

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 09:02:48 +0530

If you are outside Oracle intranet, then AFAIK you don't need any mirror
settings. If you are inside Oracle intranet, then use this mirror
setting which will redirect all maven traffic to internal nexus server:

<mirror>
<id>internal-glassfish-nexus</id>
<url>http://gf-maven.us.oracle.com/nexus/content/groups/internal-gf-nexus/</url>
<mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>
</mirror>

This was how I was able to build when I faced issues as you did. I
should also mention that I had to run with -U option once to refresh
some local maven metadata about central repository.

Sahoo