dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: build failure on Mac OS

From: Tim Quinn <tim.quinn_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 00:55:55 -0600

I ran

mvn clean install

from an updated workspace and it worked fine for me - same maven and
Java versions that you reported, also on a Mac.

Note that I did a clean and build; your log looks like it's from an
install only.

Maybe there's a problem with install-only in the acc-config module, or
in something upstream from there that is exposed in the acc-config
module step?

- Tim