dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: 3.1.2 Hard Code Freeze Monday night!

From: Carla Mott <carla.mott_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 10:59:17 -0800

Hi Joe -1lb,

I have a bug that I was asked to look at, GLASSFISH-18100 Incorrect
version printed when invoking "asupgrade -V".

I'm working on the fix now. I looked for the email with a link to the
approval process but don't see it. I'm guess that I ask you for
approval. Please send the link so I can provide the info that is needed
for you.

Thanks,
Carla