dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: review fix issue 17988 move ejb annotation handlers out of ejb-connector

From: Cheng Fang <cheng.fang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 19:21:46 -0500

Hi Sahoo,

Thanks for the comments. These classes (EjbAnnotationTypesProvider,
EjbInWarArchivist and EjbInWarScanner) were originally in ejb-container
module, and were moved to ejb-connector along with handler classes,
because handlers have dependency on EjbAnnotationTypesProvider,
EjbInWarArchivist and EjbInWarScanner.

So this time I am just moving all of them to where they originally
resided. The scope of changes is the same as last move (from
ejb-container to ejb-connector). I feel it's easier to move them together.

-cheng