dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: new add-virtualization command name

From: Jerome Dochez <jerome.dochez_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:23:52 -0700

I just checked in the changes for this, so initial virtualization configuration becomes :

asadmin create-ims-config-native for Native/laptop mode
asadmin create-ims-config-libivrt for libvirt

so for example :

$WS_HOME/appserver/distributions/glassfish/glassfish3/glassfish/bin/asadmin create-ims-config-libvirt kvm

for kvm

jerome

On Sep 12, 2011, at 9:44 AM, Shreedhar Ganapathy wrote:

> CC'ing folks who need to know
>
> On 9/12/11 9:25 AM, Jerome Dochez wrote:
>> ok that's fine with me.

>>> For other create commands that have various types, the syntax seems to be "create-<thing>-<subtype-of-thing>", as in:
>>>
>>> create-connector-connection-pool
>>> create-connector-resource
>>> create-connector-security-map
>>> create-connector-work-security-map