dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: How do I change what ends up in the "modules" dir?

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <snjezana.sevozenzerovic_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 23:21:18 -0700 (PDT)

Packager changes look fine except for a very tiny nit...

Please don't change JSF version in packager/resources/pkg_conf.py file to "2.1.3,0-0" - in IPS world this version would be lower than the current one so package updates won't behave as expected. You can either leave the current value in place or rev up the build number as you see fit.

Thanks,

Snjezana