dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: How do I change what ends up in the "modules" dir?

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <snjezana.sevozenzerovic_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 15:01:44 -0700 (PDT)

So, you updated packager/glassfish-jsf/pom.xml dependencies to include new jar, correct?

Run 'find . -name jsf-api.jar -print' in packager directory (after the build since you need to have target directories) and find out which packager module pulls in jsf-api.jar. Then run 'mvn dependency:tree > tree.log' in that packager module so that we can figure out what brings in old jars as transitive maven dependency. You can send me resulting tree.log file and I'll take a look.

Thanks,

Snjezana