dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to use the embedded glassfish maven plugin for a fast and homogeneous deployment of my JSF application?

From: Ed Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 13:59:37 -0700

LB> I'm currently developing a multi-templating system for the JSF
LB> framework and soon I will release a prototype so that our users can
LB> give it a try. But because they don't use the same java web server, we
LB> want to make things simple and have a common way to run the JSF
LB> application by using maven and the embedded glassfish plugin. How can
LB> we achieve that? Thanks.

I'm curious about this too. I know the MyFaces guys are very fond of
doing

mvn jetty:run

I would like to see something like

mvn glassfish:run

that is comparable.

I know at one time there was a maven plugin for GlassFish, but I'm not
sure of its current state.

Can someone please followup to this message with an answer?

Thanks,

Ed