dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Issue Encountered: Zero File Size While Deploying

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 09:00:30 -0400

Hi, Jerry
    The GlassFish server does not really do anything special with the
".uix" files while expanding the archive. And it's also puzzling that
some of the uix files are zero byte and others are not. Can you try to
deploy the application on another platform (like linux) to see if the
problem is windows specific? And will you able to provide the
application or a small test case for us to look from our side? You can
send the application directly to my email address.

    Thanks,

- Hong