dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: OSGi Errors?

From: Ancoron Luciferis <ancoron.luciferis_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 02:53:40 +0200

On 04/07/2011 02:01 AM, Jason Lee wrote:
> After a clean build, I still see the errors (server.log attached). All
> I did was start the server and issue
>
> curl http://localhost:4848/management/domain
>
> Anyone else seeing this?

I think this is a regression. Somehow, the modules/ant.jar packages into
the distribution is not an OSGi bundle at all:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Ant-Version: Apache Ant 1.7.0
Created-By: 1.5.0_06-68 ("Apple Computer, Inc.")
Main-Class: org.apache.tools.ant.Main

Name: org/apache/tools/ant/
Extension-name: org.apache.tools.ant
Specification-Title: Apache Ant
Specification-Version: 1.7.0
Specification-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation
Implementation-Title: org.apache.tools.ant
Implementation-Version: 1.7.0
Implementation-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation

So, there is the problem. The distribution (or packager) build just
pulls in the upstream version instead of the "org.glassfish.external" one.

Cheers,

        Ancoron