dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Branch for 3.2 prework

From: Ludovic Champenois <ludovic.champenois_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 13:42:09 -0700

On 3/17/11 1:40 AM, Rajiv Mordani wrote:
> All,
> We have created a branch for some pre-work for the 3.2 release
> where we can prototype some of the work for the 3.2 release before
> bringing in the new features to the trunk. The branch for this is at
> https://svn.java.net/svn/glassfish~svn/branches/3.2-prework <https://svn.java.net/svn/glassfish%7Esvn/branches/3.2-prework> and is created from the dochez-v3 branch.

too bad, but this branch does not contains the latest changes which were
done before 3.1, so it does not contain 3.1 latest...
dochez-v3 was done Jan 12...More changes in 3.1 happened after...
Please, fix that ...I need to do a bug fix in 3.1 which I tested first
in 3.2p and I cannot apply my patch.
Ludo