dev@glassfish.java.net

OSGi Fragment bundle development help

From: PostMasteR <postmaster_at_chaoslayer.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 23:26:12 +0100

Hi *,

I currently have multiple Fragment bundles which I have to maintain.
Some times the Fragments just won't attach to their host for some good
reason. But there is no way to "inspect" such a fragment bundle to see
what is wrong with it, which makes it a pretty time intensive operation
to realign a fragment bundle if it changes.

In addition I already found out by try'n'error that package imports with
versions just don't work with Fragment bundles, which is rather
counter-productive.

So, are there any tools or is there some gogo command to see what's
going wrong?

Thanx,

PMR