dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Unable to build 3.2

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 11:21:26 -0800

I'm having a terrible time getting 3.2 to build.

I created a new workspace on a new machine with no maven repository.
Building with gfbuild.sh fails. I thought it was supposed to handle
the -Prelease-phase1 stuff. I did that by hand and got further.

Now the build is failing with a test failure:

[INFO] Building JSR-196 Provider Framework Reference Implementation
[INFO] task-segment: [install]
INFO: consumer thread: 165 stopping - remaining: 15
Tests run: 5, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 30.113 sec <<<
FAILURE!

Results :

Failed tests:
   stressFactory(test.com.sun.jaspic.config.FactoryTest)

Any idea what's going on here?