dev@glassfish.java.net

Bug Swat Meetings and New RC2 Cuttoff Date

From: Chris Kasso <chris.kasso_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 13:27:56 -0800

Folks,

As Nazrul mentioned yesterday we will be having daily Bug Swat meetings for
any issues remaining on the dashboard:

http://java.net/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10253

If you don't or can't make it to the Bug Swat meeting then please provide
Nazrul and myself status on the issue prior to that day's meeting.

Monday - Friday 9AM PST
866-682-4770
Access code: 563 2312
Security code: 1111

We have moved the RC2 integration cuttoff to Friday Feb 4th at 11:59 PM PST.
This is to accommodate some fixes that needed some additional time.

RC3 will be limited to extremely critical fixes only. The bar for entry
into RC3 will be very high. We will also be picking up final versions
of components such as EclipseLink and HK2. These will be version
changes only.

Chris