dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: start-domain fails to finish for 600 seconds

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 08:52:54 -0600

Vince,
I appears that the Felix is not properly detecting that the directory moved.

It looks like it is seeing the "new" modules at the new directory name,
but every new module looks like a duplicate of the old module at the old
directory name. Felix is not realizing that the old modules are now gone.

If the domain's osgi_cache directory is removed after changing the name
of the directory, then the domain will startup just fine.

Tom