dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Activating my monitoring module

From: Paul M Davies (Oracle) <"Paul>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 09:13:16 -0800

Hi,

For release 3.0.1, this topic is also covered in the product
documentation in Adding Monitoring Capabilities
<http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E19798-01/821-1749/ghmos/index.html>
in the Add-On Component Development Guide.

-Paul

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Paul Davies| Principal Technical Writer| +1.408.276.3413