dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: JavaDB no suitable driver form JSP....

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 10:32:07 -0600

Even though there is no documentation that says that it should work
without copying the driver, this still seems to be a regression from
3.0. Shouldn't 15442 be marked as a regression, and the ccc committee
should decide whether it is ok to ship with this regression?

If many developers are depending on this (non-documented) behavior, this
might be a support issue.

Tom