dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: pom.xml review request: integrate JSF 2.1.0-b10

From: Ed Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 13:12:33 -0800

SS> Ed,
SS> Have you also tested the hybrid (OSGi + JSF) apps with the new
SS> implementation?

AHH! I just tried that and found a problem. Investigating now. I will
likely have to compose a mail to the change control board.

Thanks for your rigor. Here's a management tip for me: tasks that start
with "add an automated test for..." should always be given high
priority! http://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES-1800

As tempting as it might be to just test it manually and call it done,
it's the hudson-run automated tests that really exist. If it's not
automated, it doesn't exist.

Ed