dev@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish Security Guide Ready for Review

From: Kevin McDonough <kevin.mcdonough_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 22:28:32 -0500

Greetings,

The open-source version of the Glassfish 3.1 Security Guide is ready for
review.

The review is available on the Glassfish Wikis, here:
http://wikis.sun.com/display/GlassFish/GlassFishV3.1SecurityDocReview

The Wikis indicates which sections have changed, as well as which
chapters are new.

The PDF files do NOT contain change bars. Although I expect that you
will focus most of your attention on the changed sections, for this
review the entire book is fair game. Subsequent drafts will contain
change bars.

Please provide your review comments by Monday, February 7th at the latest.

The list of mandatory reviewers is provided on the review Wikis. (Note:
I again based the review list on the Security Docplan review list. If
you are listed on the review page and do not need to be there, please
let me know!)

Thanks!

-Kevin