dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Netbeans remote deployment to GF 3.1

From: Vince Kraemer <vince.kraemer_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 16:35:13 -0800

Tom Mueller wrote:
> Has anyone tried doing a remote deployment of an application to GF 3.1
> using NetBeans 6?

I just tried to do a remote deployment to a recently promoted build
GlassFish Server 3.1 from a recent build of NetBeans 7.0. My web app
deployed successfully from a Mac onto a Solaris box.

> I've tried this with both GF running on the local system (no secure
> admin) and running on a remote system (with secure admin), and I
> haven't been able to get the application to deploy.

Which application? What kind of application?

If you are inside the OWAN, you may want to check your proxy settings
(including the no-proxy hosts)?

Did you see a dialog about choosing the debug port?