dev@glassfish.java.net

Reminder: GlassFish 3.1 Release Candidate

From: Chris Kasso <chris.kasso_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 12:51:03 -0800

As previously announced: today at 2 PM PST we are forking the workspace
to create the 3.1 branch. The workspace will be closed to integrations
during this operation. Please refrain from any integrations after
2 PM PST until Jane announces the workspaces are open. She will provide
details about how to access the branch at:

http://wikis.sun.com/display/GlassFish/3.1+Branch+Info

Any 3.1 check-ins which occur after the workspaces reopen today must
be integrated in both the 3.1 branch *and* the trunk.

The cutoff for 3.1 Release Candidate changes remains 11:59 PM PST today.

Please refrain from any non-3.1 related check-ins to the trunk until
further notice. We hope to have the trunk open for non-3.1 related work
in the next couple of days.

Chris