dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: nightly, promoted builds

From: Jane Young <jane.young_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:20:36 -0800

On 1/26/11 7:58 AM, Tom Mueller wrote:
> Jane,
> What is the plan for nightly and promoted builds this week? The last
> nightly build was on 1/24
> <http://dlc.sun.com.edgesuite.net/glassfish/3.1/nightly/> and build
> 39, which was scheduled
> <http://wikis.sun.com/display/GlassFish/3.1BuildSchedule> for 1/25
> isn't showing up yet in the promoted builds download area
> <http://dlc.sun.com.edgesuite.net/glassfish/3.1/promoted/>. Is this
> being delayed because of the RC1 preparation?
The last nightly build is 1/25.
http://dlc.sun.com.edgesuite.net/glassfish/3.1/nightly/glassfish-3.1-b39-01_25_2011.zip
The nightly build for 1/26 is still running.

3.1-b39 is RC1 and it's delayed until Thursday night so it' will not get
promoted until Friday (that is if all tests are passing).

> I'd like to have the performance team do a test run of the developer
> scenario benchmark on an official build.

Is it possible to have the performance team test the nightly bundle?

Jane