dev@glassfish.java.net

Changing default localhost node to localhost-<domain name>

From: Jennifer Chou <jennifer.chou_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 16:59:42 -0500

As discussed in the admin iteam meeting, for issue 14987 a second domain
would have an unusable localhost node (unless a different nodedir is
specified). We decided to change the domain.xml template to create the
default node as localhost-<domain name>.
For the default domain1, this changes the default node name from
localhost to localhost-domain1. Doing create-domain domain2, would
create a default node name localhost-domain2.

I have updated the places in the code which was using the "localhost"
node name.

I have updated the admin devtest but this will also likely impact docs,
SQE, tests.

http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-14987
diffs: http://java.net/jira/secure/attachment/23825/diff20.txt

Please let me know if you see any issues.

Thanks,
Jennifer